March 25th - 27th, 2022
DATE: March 25th – 27th, 2022
COST:19U -15U $850 // 14U & 13U $800
FACILITY: Olympic Park
1675 Old Schaumburg, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Elite Facility – 8 Turf Fields
10 minutes from O’Hare International Airport
1 mile south of Woodfield Shopping Center
Registration Opens: January 7
Registration Deadline: February 18 , 2022, 2022
Coaching Conflicts Due: February 22nd, 2022
Brackets Released: February 25 , 2022
Preliminary Schedule Released: March 14 , 2022
March 17th, 2022
Online Check-In Due: March 17th, 2022
2022 School Attending
- Aurora University
- Benedictine University
- Calumet College
- Calvin University
- Carroll University
- Carthage College
- Central College
- Concordia University Chicago
- Depaul University
- Holy Cross College
- Illinois Wesleyan University
- Judson University
- Lake Forest College
- Lewis University
- Loyola University Chicago
- Milwaukee School of Engineering
- North Central College
- North Park
- Northwestern University
- Notre Dame
- Ohio Weslyean
- Ripon College
- Rockford University
- St. Norbert College
- St. Xavier University
- Trinity International University
- University of Dubuque
- University of Illinois – Springfield
- University of Wisconsin – Platteville
- Wisconsin Lutheran College
The Sockers FC College Showcase provides top level recruiting opportunities for players and college coaches from around the US. In addition to playing against top national and regional competition, the players and the parents can visit personally more than twenty conveniently located Chicagoland Universities and Colleges.
Any teams registered with under the US Soccer Federation, including US Club Soccer and USYS state associations and are eligible to apply.
The team’s record and individual player’s qualities and achievements will be considered for the team selection and brackets placement. Each team will play 3 games of 70 minutes, teams may roster up to 22 players per the US Youth Soccer rules and regulations. However, no more than 18 players may dress for each game.
- 3 games
- Games played on all-weather turf fields
- Boys | Ages 16U – 19U
- Rosters of 22 players listed (18 play per game only)
- Entry Fee $850
- Tournament mandated hotels only
- Application Deadline – February 18th, 2022
- Brackets live – February 25th, 2022
- Schedule Preliminary live – March 14th, 2022
- Schedule Final live – March 17th, 2022
- Midwest Conference Brackets welcome-email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting application.
- Online Application
- Questions email Brendan Eitz at email@example.com
The Premier Division provides the top-level teams around the region an opportunity to prepare for the demands of Spring season. Teams looking to get ready early on for Regional Leagues and State competitions should seriously consider this event.
Each team will play a minimum of 3 games of 70 minutes; all age groups will be divided into flights of 4,5 or 6 teams accordingly. Age brackets will be formed with the best competition in mind and selection is based on team’s records and Club’s reputation.
§ 3 games
§ Games played on all-weather turf fields
§ Boys & Girls | Ages 13U – 15U
§ Rosters of 22 players listed (18 play per game only)
§ Entry Fee:
§ Tournament mandated hotels only
§ Application Deadline – February 18th, 2022
§ Brackets Released – February 25th, 2022
§ Schedule Preliminary Released – March 14th, 2022
§ Schedule Final Released – March 17th, 2022
All registration will be done in gotsoccer. There is nothing to email and there will be no Friday or Saturday registration times!
ALL INFORMATION MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THURSDAY MARCH 17TH, 2022
Instructions for Upload to Got Soccer:
1) Go to www.gotsoccer.com
2) Click on User Login in the upper right corner
3) Click on Team and Team Officials Login
4) Enter your Got Soccer Username and password
5) Click on our link to the Sockers FC College Showcase 2022
6) Click on the Documents Tab
7) On the lower right, you choose which file you are uploading to the system
8) You can browse your computer for files
9) Once you upload a file, you’ll see if on the left
10) Upload everything required for your team
What you’ll need to upload into the Got Soccer system:
USYS Requirements (IYSA, etc.)
1) Official Team Roster
2) Player and Coaches Passes – 6-8 passes per page
3) Travel Permit are not a requirement we carry additional insurance for our event series.
4) Guest Player Forms Please complete online using the drop-down menus, save, and upload during the online registration process in GOTSOCCER.
US Club Soccer Requirements
1) Official Team Roster
2) Player and Coaches passes – 6-8 passes per page Please complete online using the drop-down menus, save, and upload during the online registration process in GOTSOCCER.
Outside United States Additional Requirement:
1) Permission to Travel Documents
ALL INFORMATION MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MIDNIGHT TWO WEEKS BEFORE KICK OFF
All players passes will be checked before each game by Field Marshals and Coach or Team Manager should have Medical Form/Waiver for every player participating.
QUESTIONS? Email Brendan Eitz @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in the Subject Line:
Team Name, Age Group and Gender with your questions.
Wanna be a referee for this event?
Referees must complete both the registration to participate in the tournament.
Olympic Park in Schaumburg at 1675 Old Schaumburg Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173.
- 8U: 2×20 min. halves | 1 man system: $ 25.00
- 9U – 10U: 2×25 min. halves | 1 man system: $ 25.00
- 11U – 12U: 2×30 min. halves | 2 men system: $ 30.00 Each Official
- 13U – 14U: 2×35 min. halves | 3 men system: Center $ 40.00, AR $ 35.00
- 15U – 18U: 2×35 min. halves | 3 men system: Center $ 45.00, AR $ 35.00
§ Friday 12:00 PM: College Showcase
§ Friday 5:00 PM
§ Saturday 7:30 AM
§ Sunday 7:30 AM