Friday October 6th - Sunday October 8th, 2023 -
The Sockers FC Classic Cup provides the top level teams around the region an opportunity to prepare for the demands of Fall & Spring seasons. Teams looking to test their players for local league, regional leagues and national competitions should seriously consider this event. Played on Schaumburg Park District’s – Olympic Park this event presents a quality soccer environment during Fall season. Grass fields at Connelly Park will be used depending on the number of teams registered for this tournament.
LOCATION: Schaumburg IL
DATE: October 4th – 8th, 2023
COST: 13U-19U $750 (11v11)
11U & 12U $700 (9v9)
9U & 10U $625 (7v7)
8U $350 (5v5)
FACILITIES: Olympic Park & Soccer City
Olympic Park 9v9 & 11v11
1675 Old Schaumburg, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Elite Facility – 8 Turf Fields
10 minutes from O’Hare International Airport
1 mile south of Woodfield Shopping Center
Soccer City 5v5 & 7v7
545 Consumers Ave. Palatine IL, Schaumburg, IL 60074
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES
Registration Deadline: September 1st, 2023
Brackets Released: September 8th 2023
Preliminary Schedule Released: September 25th, 2023
Final Schedule Released: September 28th, 20234
Coach with Multiple Teams.
Our tournament committee make every effort to avoid overlapping game times for coaches with multiple teams (max of 3 teams). Requests will NOT be considered unless the following instructions are followed:
- You must send separate email to email@example.com – by September 18th, 2023 – do not assume coaching request will be read in gotsoccer!
- Outside activities for teams, players and families cannot be requested for schedule changes.
- Multi-team (5, 10 team) discounts available
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info on discounts.
- Minimum of 3 games
- Games played on all-weather full size turf fields and smaller grass fields.
- All teams in IL/WI/IN should plan on playing game as early as 5:00pm on Friday.
- Championship games could go Sunday late afternoon or early evening so please plan accordingly.
- 8U division 1 day event –
- Entry Fee: $350 Saturday & Sunday
- 5v5 (4 + Goalkeepers)
- Max roster (10)
- (3) games guaranteed
- Games played indoor on Synthetic Grass
- No cancellations due to weather
- Awards for 1st and 2nd place
- 2×20 min halves
- Size 3 ball
- No offside
- All direct kicks
- 9U-10U Boys and Girls – Entry Fee $625
- 13U – 19U Boys & Girls – Entry Fee: $750
- Tournament mandated hotels only.
- Online Application – click here Deadline: September 2nd, 2022
- Brackets Live: September 9th, 2022 (Classic – Highest, Cup, Select – Lowest)
- Schedule Preliminary Live : September 26th, 2022
- Schedule Final Live : October 29th, 2022
- Hotel: All out of state teams must book their team hotel block through the official tournament housing bureau THE PERFECT PLAN EVENTS & TRAVEL.
- Please contact Barbara Cole, The Perfect Plan Events & Travel to begin your team reservation.
- Contact info: 888-843-7212 Email: email@example.com
- SANCTIONED TOURNAMENT HOSTING APPLICATION
Registration – Online Checkin
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS TO GOTSPORT:
1. Log in to GotSport and your coach/manager account and click on the “Team Management” button
2. Click on the name of the team you are Registering for the Tournament
3. Open the “Team Registrations” tab
4. Click on the SFC Tournament Event that you are Working to Upload Documents to
5. Open the “Registration” tab
6. Next click on the “Edit” button
7. Upload the required files for your USYS team or US Club team (See below). You will be able to click on the “choose file” button and upload accordingly
8. Once this is complete, then the SFC Tournament staff will be able to view your documents for the online check in process.
Click on this GotSport link with illustrations on how to upload documents if you need further assistance: How do I Upload Documents for Online Check In? – GotSport (zendesk.com)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE UPLOADED: US Club Soccer/USYS Requirements
1) Official State Roster.
2) Player ID Cards, PDF.
3) Coaches ID Card, PDF, may be included with player ID card pages.
4) Travel Permit – If traveling from outside of your state
5) Guest Player Forms – Players borrowed from another team(s), even from within your own club are considered guest players and require a Guest Player Form.
US Club Requirements:
1) Official US Club Team Roster 2) Player ID Cards – 6-8 passes per page
3) US Club teams do not require a travel permit
QUESTIONS Registration questions should be directed Brendan Eitz firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your team’s name, age group and gender with your questions.
ALL INFORMATION MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MIDNIGHT TWO WEEKS BEFORE KICK OFF
All players passes may be checked before each game by Field Marshals and Coach or Team Manager should have Medical Form/Waiver for every player participating.
Contact Brendan Eitz with questions at: email@example.com
Please include in the Subject Line: Team Name, Age Group and Gender with your questions.
Wanna be a referee for this event?
Referees must complete both the registration and waiver to participate in the tournament.
All Applicants under 15 years of age must have a valid work permit:
All officials must sign the release form before the 1st game.
All officials must be currently registered.
Out of State referees must have their US Soccer Federation Registration during the event.
Deadline for referee’s applications is 2 weeks prior to the tournament date
Olympic Park in Schaumburg at 1675 Old Schaumburg Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173.
- U08: 2×20 min. halves | 1 man system: $ 25.00
- U09 – U10: 2×25 min. halves | 1 man system: $ 25.00
- U11 – U12: 2×30 min. halves | 2 men system: $ 30.00 Each Official
- U13 – U14: 2×35 min. halves | 3 men system: Center $ 40.00, AR $ 35.00
- U15 – U18: 2×35 min. halves | 3 men system: Center $ 45.00, AR $ 35.00
- Friday 12:00 PM: Academy Showcase (March)
- Friday 5:00 PM
- Saturday 7:30 AM
- Sunday 7:30 AM