Friday October 6th - Sunday October 8th, 2023 -
The Sockers FC Classic Cup provides the top level teams around the region an opportunity to prepare for the demands of Fall & Spring seasons. Teams looking to test their players for local league, regional leagues and national competitions should seriously consider this event. Played on Schaumburg Park District’s – Olympic Park this event presents a quality soccer environment during Fall season. Grass fields at Connelly Park will be used depending on the number of teams registered for this tournament.
DATE: October 4th – 8th, 2023
COST: 13U-19U $750 (11v11)
11U & 12U $700 (9v9)
9U & 10U $625 (7v7)
8U $350 (5v5)
FACILITIES: Olympic Park & Soccer City
1675 Old Schaumburg, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Elite Facility – 8 Turf Fields
10 minutes from O’Hare International Airport
1 mile south of Woodfield Shopping Center
545 Consumers Ave. Palatine IL, Schaumburg, IL 60074
Registration Deadline: September 1st, 2023
Brackets Released: September 8th 2023
Preliminary Schedule Released: September 25th, 2023
September 28th, 20234
Coach with Multiple Teams.
Our tournament committee make every effort to avoid overlapping game times for coaches with multiple teams (max of 3 teams). Requests will NOT be considered unless the following instructions are followed:
- You must send separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org – by September 18th, 2023 – do not assume coaching request will be read in gotsoccer!
- Outside activities for teams, players and families cannot be requested for schedule changes.
- Multi-team (5, 10 team) discounts available
- Please email email@example.com for further info on discounts.
- Minimum of 3 games
- Games played on all-weather full size turf fields and smaller grass fields.
- All teams in IL/WI/IN should plan on playing game as early as 5:00pm on Friday.
- Championship games could go Sunday late afternoon or early evening so please plan accordingly.
- 8U division 1 day event –
- Entry Fee: $350 Saturday & Sunday
- 5v5 (4 + Goalkeepers)
- Max roster (10)
- (3) games guaranteed
- Games played indoor on Synthetic Grass
- No cancellations due to weather
- Awards for 1st and 2nd place
- 2×20 min halves
- Size 3 ball
- No offside
- All direct kicks
- 9U-10U Boys and Girls – Entry Fee $625
- 13U – 19U Boys & Girls – Entry Fee: $750
- Tournament mandated hotels only.
- Online Application – click here Deadline: September 2nd, 2022
- Brackets Live: September 9th, 2022 (Classic – Highest, Cup, Select – Lowest)
- Schedule Preliminary Live : September 26th, 2022
- Schedule Final Live : October 29th, 2022
- Hotel: All out of state teams must book their team hotel block through the official tournament housing bureau THE PERFECT PLAN EVENTS & TRAVEL.
- Please contact Barbara Cole, The Perfect Plan Events & Travel to begin your team reservation.
- Contact info: 888-843-7212 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SANCTIONED TOURNAMENT HOSTING APPLICATION
Wanna be a referee for this event?
Referees must complete both the registration and waiver to participate in the tournament.
All Applicants under 15 years of age must have a valid work permit:
All officials must sign the release form before the 1st game.
All officials must be currently registered.
Out of State referees must have their US Soccer Federation Registration during the event.
Deadline for referee’s applications is 2 weeks prior to the tournament date
Olympic Park in Schaumburg at 1675 Old Schaumburg Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173.
- U08: 2×20 min. halves | 1 man system: $ 25.00
- U09 – U10: 2×25 min. halves | 1 man system: $ 25.00
- U11 – U12: 2×30 min. halves | 2 men system: $ 30.00 Each Official
- U13 – U14: 2×35 min. halves | 3 men system: Center $ 40.00, AR $ 35.00
- U15 – U18: 2×35 min. halves | 3 men system: Center $ 45.00, AR $ 35.00
- Friday 12:00 PM: Academy Showcase (March)
- Friday 5:00 PM
- Saturday 7:30 AM
- Sunday 7:30 AM